Care for adults
Whether you are looking for high quality health care for yourself or the whole family, we are here for you. Our care teams can help you stay healthy, improve your health, and manage chronic health conditions.
- Annual, employment, and immigration physicals
- Prevention Screenings
- Chronic condition management for asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and obesity.
- Geriatric Medicine
- Pain Management
- Weight Loss Counseling
- HIV and STI testing and counseling
- Mental Health Counseling
- PrEP, a daily medication that prevents HIV*
- Medication Assisted Treatment for opioid use disorders*
To make an appointment contact 773-584-6200.
*For information on PrEP call Luis Lira, PrEP Coordinator at 773-916-4436. PrEP is available at our sites at 2001 S. California and 3059 W. 26th St.
*For information on Medication Assisted Treatment call Evelyn Delgado, Care Coordinator at 773-640-5788. Medication assisted treatment is available at our site at 2001. S California only, and will be coming soon to 3059 W. 26th street.