Running for Team Esperanza truly means running for hope!
Our marathon team is made up of people who are passionate about eliminating disparities in access to high-quality healthcare. We believe that everyone deserves access to medical care regardless of where they live, their income, their health insurance status or their immigration status. For that reason, our participants are committed to raising funds to help our patients and make a real difference in the communities we serve. Each participant raises enough funds to provide complete medical care to seven (7) uninsured patients, which includes laboratory services. Together, our team can help more than 100 uninsured patients a year!
We recognize that running a marathon is a great commitment. That's why we support our team with training and help fundraising. Each participant will receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon (Sunday, October 10th)
- FREE 17 week marathon training program at Vive Healthy Sport & Nutrition
- Personalized fundraising support
- Esperanza official team shirt
- Fun and supportive activities throughout the year
Are you ready to participate in the Chicago Marathon with Team Esperanza? Please complete our marathon application HERE.
If you have any questions, please contact Vanessa Herrera at Vanessaherrera@esperanzachicago.org.