Running for Team Esperanza truly means running for hope!
Spots for our 2020 marathon team are now closed. If you are interested in running for Esperanza in 2021, contact Scott McGurn at 773-696-3526 or email@example.com.
Our team is made up of individuals who are passionate about eliminating the gap in access to quality health care. We believe that health care should be available to everyone regardless of where one lives or one's income, insurance, or immigration status. Our runners help make a difference in the communities we serve by raising funds to support our patients. Each runner raises enough funds to provide primary care appointments, including lab work, for seven (7) uninsured patients! Together, our team supports over 100 uninsured patients a year.
We know that running a marathon is a big commitment, and that is why Esperanza supports our runners with fundraising and training in every way possible. All of our runners receive the following perks:
- Guaranteed entry into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- FREE marathon training at Vive Healthy Sport & Nutrition
- Personalized fundraising support
- Official Team Esperanza dry fit singlet and swag
- Fun and supportive team activities throughout the year